OneWay Backup RC2 is released
This release mostly focuses on email reports and interface improvements. I hope to release a stable version after this but development is not going as fast as I would prefer.
- Added: Three email report types: Compressed CSV attachment, HTML table email body, Compressed HTML attachment
- Added: New toolbar
- Added: Menu
- Added: Error, Succes, Skipped and Deleted item counts in emails
- Added: Email over ssl connection (tested with yandex mail only)
- Added: Command lines to set email report type
- Added: Many code improvements and refactorings
- Fixed: Being unable to delete destination file was not reported in some cases
- Fixed: Couldn't send report mail when backup was run a second time because program wouldn't disconnect from server
- Removed: All skin related dependencies (makes exe smaller)
Please see github releases page to download the latest version.
Screen shot from this release: